Contact Us



Temporary Visas

Green Cards


Processing Times









Temporary Visas


The Law Office of Joel Friedman represents businesses and individuals to obtain temporary (nonimmigrant) visas.  Nonimmigrant visas are used for employment with U.S. companies, for investment in the U.S., for tourism, and for other legitimate purposes.


Some of the visa categories are the following:

  • H-1B for professional occupations. 

  • Treaty NAFTA for professional occupations.

  • L-1A and L-1B Intra-company Transferees.

  • E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor.

  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability Workers.

  • P-1 and P-2 Artists, Athletes and Entertainers.

  • K-1 Fiancée.

  • B-1 for business and B-2 for tourism.

Please contact us if you are a business or individual that is interested in our legal services.  Call us at (619) 595-0888.






Copyright 1999-2010 © The Law Office of Joel Friedman.  All Rights Reserved.  The contents of this web site may not be reproduced without written permission from the Law Office of Joel Friedman.


San Diego Immigration Attorney - San Diego Immigration Lawyer - Immigration Attorney San Diego - Immigration Lawyer San Diego -Providing Immigration Legal Services to Business, Families, and Individuals.


Avvo - Rate your Lawyer. Get Free Legal Advice.


50star.gif (1418 bytes)